Just a few news headline bits and bobs to look at this week:
- Remember that Stacy Horn's new book, Imperfect Harmony , comes out next week;
- If you're at ALA Annual in Chicago this week, please do consider stopping by ABC-CLIO's booth (#1631) to pick up a sale flyer for the Real Stories nonfiction readers' guide series; also, if you're a fan of Becky Spratford's RA for All blog, she'll be putting up posts about what she learns at the conference for everyone who can't attend;
- Can't say anything on this Nonfiction List for Summer lights my fire, but maybe you'll find something you like;
- and, this list dates me, but remember these "quintessential books from the 90s"?
- THIS JUST IN: an article on the letters Shirley Jackson received after her short story, "The Lottery," was published in The New Yorker. Interesting article, but the best bit is at the end: the author is working on a new biography of Jackson. Hooray!